An insurance broker is on your side protecting your future and managing risks for you.
Talk to an insurance broker
An insurance broker makes protecting your future a priority and in the process simplifies your life with one less thing for you to worry about.
They understand insurance and how it relates to what’s important to you and they make sure the cover they recommend will mean you're ok if anything were to happen.
You'll find real value in talking with an insurance broker
- Saves you time. Takes insurance off your to-do list and makes it happen.
- Provides personalised, expert advice that matches your unique situation. You won't pay for insurance you don't need.
- Insurance brokers are objective and qualified insurance experts.
- They are highly skilled in their technical knowledge.
- Their experience guides them towards the best solution for your needs so you’re not left unprotected.
- They have excellent product knowledge which means they won't recommend cover that excludes things you're likely to need.
- They know that not all products are created equal, something you can’t tell by yourself if you select a policy based on price only.
- Brokers represent you – not the insurance company.
This means they can work closely with insurers to tailor cover at a fair price – something you can’t do with an off the shelf solution.
- Brokers will advocate for you – and stand up to insurers on your behalf – to make sure you get the best claims outcome for you.
- Brokers are there for you when things go wrong – they manage claims and advise what you need to do so you minimise the loss to you or your business.
Most of our clients have been with us for many years because they trust us to worry about their financial future and to be there when things go wrong.
'We have found Leo, and his team at Driessen's to always act with honesty and integrity. Whether preparing a new policy or assisting us with a claim.
They have been a longstanding and valuable partner to this company.
Adrian, Vital Diagnostics
Ready to find out more?
Contact us for a quote or confidential discussion.